Subject: Re: [Leica] Capa and the Wide Angle Lens
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 12:36:37 -0400

Not wanting to get into a urinary exchange, I have to respond to this by
noting that I never realized that the photographer's subject was the one
who decided what lens should be used and how a particular photograph should
be taken. Those choices are usually up to the photographer. If you are
being photographically harrassed on private property, I fully understand
your objection - even if you are a photographer yourself. But if these
shots are being taken on public property, and are being taken of you as a
participant in a public event, I just don't get it. I think the bottom line
here is that he/she who lives/profits by/in the limelight, loses his/her
right to complain about invasion of privacy in the limelight.