Subject: Re: [Leica] RE; DISCREETNESS
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 17:01:41 -0400

Lugnuts:

The good thing about the kind of photography that I do is that I'm able to
hang around long enough for people to forget that I'm taking pictures.  I'm
usually there for days.  At first everyone poses and is very
self-conscious, but they eventually go on about their business and ignore
me.  The M6 and lack of flash helps me blend into the background.  I agree
with Eric.  If anyone objects to my taking photographs, I won't use them.

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/