Subject: Re: [Leica] RE; DISCREETNESS
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 16:49:34 -0700

Relationship really is key, as Tina says. I have a few years worth of photos
taken in Russian Orthodox monasteries connected with the St. Herman of
Alaska Brotherhood.

They have invited me to present slide shows at the monasteries. Also, I have
given numerous B&W prints to the monks and nuns, documented the building of
a new monastery near Kodiak, Alaska and have developed some very special
friendships.

And I always carry my Leicas. After all the years tho, I like to think that
the nuns and monks who are my friends see not the cameras, but the love.

Regards,
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger

From: Tina