Subject: Re: [Leica] loose old caps
From: "Terry Price (Edgecombe-Coles House)" <terry@free.midcoast.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 23:54:21 -0400

Go to the 5 and 10 or the modern equivalent and get some green felt with
self adhesive backing. They sell it for use under vases, statuary, etc. Cut
a thin strip and attach to inside of lens cap rim. It works and looks nice
and neat. You may have to strip the old fabric out first. If you can't find
the felt get some velvet and attach with Pliobond contact cement.

Terry