Subject: [Leica] OLLUX hood on a 35 Summilux - sorted!
From: "Simon Pulman-Jones" <spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 15:24:01 +0100

Sorry to have bothered you all with my hood problems. I managed to find a
picture of the lens and realised that the front ring had to be in the wrong
position. A few minutes with some jewellers' screwdrivers had it back in the
correct position, along with the aperture setting ring, which had also been
left slightly out of alignment after what was obviously a not very competent
previous dis-assembly. Everything is now as it ought to be and I'm looking
forward to discovering whether the lens works as well as it now looks.

Simon.