Subject: Re: [Leica] Why Read "Shutterbug," Anyway?
From: "Bill" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 12:14:20 -0700

I don't quite understand why Bob Shell and Shutterbug are being discussed on
the LUG.  I don't believe that Mr. Shell is subscribed to the LUG.  He is
however an active participant in the LUG's sister list --- Rollei Users.  I
believe the discussion began when a LUGGer took a question that Mr. Shell
asked on the latter list and rewrote it for the LUG's benefit.

Subscription to the Rollei list is the same as the LUG, except you subscribe
to rollei-users.   On that list you will have the opportunity to directly
interact with Mr. Shell.

(Of course it doesn't seem that Ed is subscribed ;-)

Bill Larsen