Subject: [Leica] FS: Mamiya 7 gear for more M gear
From: Robb Williamson <Williamsonimages@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 01:13:00 -0400

Hi,

I have some Mamiya 7 items for sale to put towards some more Leica gear.

Mamiya 7 Body in Mint to mint minus condition.  I have had Mamiya USA add
the 3rd strap lug for the horizontal strap placement.  I have the box with
instructions, strap and the body cap.
$ 1,150.00 which includes shipping in the lower 48.

Mamiya 7 lens 65mm f 4.0 in Mint to mint minus condition with box, shade,
and caps.
$ 1,100.00 which includes shipping in the lower 48.

Mamiya 7 closeup adapter for the 80 mm lens in mint to mint minus condition
with diopter, collapsible frame, case, box, and instructions.
$ 300.00 which includes shipping in the lower 48.

I have a second body, and the rest of the lenses which I am happily keeping
as a very compact and complete outfit.  But to add to the Leica stuff
without getting kicked out of the house, I have to sell something.  You all
have probably been there at one time or another!

The LUG digest is wonderful and quite addicting.

Sincerely,
Robb Williamson - Denver, Colorado
williamsonimages@compuserve.com