Subject: Re: [Leica] Problem with M6 scratching film: Poll
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 17:18:29 -0500

AAAIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I was away for awhile- I just got my BRAND NEW M6 (non-TTL, Non- magnified
view) AND now I see *this* thread!! You can bet I'm just burning a roll of
film through this baby to see if there's any 'scratches'!!
If I'm going to get divorced over a camera, you can bet it'll take pix with
NO SCRATCHES!!!
Thanks to Pat McKee for providing me with the greatest camera I'll ever own!!

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"
(but not 'everyone' is "everybody"...)