Subject: [Leica] Questions on Rapidwinder/Leica cassettes...
From: Bob Keene/Karen Shehade <kabob@tiac.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 1999 16:17:33 -0500

Hi folks,

back from a wonderful week at NEIPP (New England Institute of
Professional Photography) and I have a new question...
I'm getting an M6 and a Tom A Rapidwinder in the next few weeks- I
recently acquired some Leica film cassettes (haven't mastered loading
them yet!) but, will the Tom A rapidwinder allow me to use the Leica
cassettes? I'll be transferring the 'basket' to the rapidwinder base,
will I (or CAN I) transfer the locking assembly?

thanks,

Bob Keene