Subject: Re: [Leica] Cops run amok
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 09:21:06 -0500 (CDT)

BTW, I posted something misleading in one of my rants.

Due to my intense distaste for Kalifornia, I made it sound
to the reader as if the offense in question occurred in
Ca....not so, I was using Ca as an example of where the
citizen are used to giving up their personal rights
for the 'public' good....even though there is no evidence
that the "public good" has benefitted...sorry for the
misleading post...
Walt