Subject: Re: [Leica] To Walt: Noise level in this group
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 12:20:57 -0500 (CDT)

Done.  However, my 'conclusions' are based on many posts, not
one post from you, Pascal.  I see where you could interpret it
this way, and I'm sorry if you did.  My comments on your post
were too general, and shouldn't have been sent as a reply to
your singular post without explanation.

It is a reaction to ALL the 'on-topic' posts, and as a (former?)
photographer, the politics are at least as important as any
equipment discussion -- TO WORKING PHOTOGRAPHERS....not you,
not I at this time, but many others on this group.

I apologize for reacting the way I did as it seemed an attack
on you ONLY, not good manners on my part.....but IN THEORY,
I stick by what I said, based on the membership of the group
as I perceive it.

Walt