Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: now R-bodies talk
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:12:36 -0500

Hey guys,

what does a user R7 go for? Not that I'll be in a position to move on one
for awhile with a new M6 in the house.... :)
I've become so impressed with the Leica optics (in the M line) that I'm
seriously thinking of forming an R systems as well, you know, for those
times you want something other than a rangefinder (hush mah mouth@!)

regards,

Bob Keene
(in desperate need of a "Leica-stuff-buyers Anonymous meeting")