Subject: Re: [Leica] spouses
From: Bill Barton <wbill@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:35:34 -0400

Well the one that always seems to work for me, is to just pull the
camera out of the file draw and start cleaning it or loading it with
film. And when the question of "Where did that come from" I just say
it's been in there for years and I just don't use this one that much, I
want to keep it looking like new....Bill

But I think she's caught on, she used the same line on me with a new
sewing machine......