Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA MNEMONICS
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 07:15:46 +0200

I would buy the 24mm. IMHO the 28mm is not sufficiently different from the 35mm.
The 24mm Elmarit is a superb lens. It is possible to use it without the external
viewer (if you have extremely flexible eyeballs) but you give up control over
your composition, as you will not know what is in the edges of your photo.

Nathan

V8PWR@aol.com wrote:

> I would like to get some advice about a wide angle lens I'm considering to
> buy .  As I own 35 , 50 and 90 , wich one would you get : 24 or 28 .
> Also , is it possible to use the 24 with the M6 or M4 camera viewfinder .
> By this question , I mean , will it be a great cut in the image viewing ?
>
> Jo Goodtimes

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium