Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic and for no
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 20:40:56 +0200

Gerry,

I too have similar fantasies, which is one of the reasons I go to our Belgian
junk/antiques markets almost every Sunday (the other reason is to take
pictures, see my Belgium web site). So far I have not come across many Leicas.
Last week there was a nice screw mount Hektor and a universal lens hood, but
the asking price clearly reflected the seller's knowledge of Leica collectibles
market :-(

Nathan

Gerry Walden wrote:

> I have dreams of stumbling
> across a rare lens or body at one of these things but is has never happened
> yet!
>
> Gerry (UK)

- --
Nathan Wajsman