Subject: [Leica] R8 Update
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 17:49:28 -0700

Just wanted to pass along the following that is reported on Don Chatterton's
website - updated today. Don reports a phone call today with Roger Horn,
President of Leica, USA:

"The R8 motor drive is a reality, but having difficulty reaching 5 frames
per second sustained speed. Look for it late Fall now."

Doesn't do a thing for me, but I know that many of you have been waiting
with baited breath.

Bryan