Subject: Re: [Leica] How to get kids interested into ( Leica ) photo ?
From: "jahudson" <jahudson@direct.ca>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:46:02 -0700

From: <V8PWR@aol.com>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 9:11 AM

> Hello Dan and all leica users.
> To me it's very easy to get children to be interested into photography.
> Just have to remember that kids love touching everything , not only with
the
> eyes . So don't panic if your kid ( 3 for me ) take the camera to have a
view

snip

On a non-photo topic check out

http://www.nationalpost.com/artslife.asp?f=990414/2479308

to see the kind of innocent havoc that young children can bring forth!

> note for jh : it will not be a porsche , but a car with a SB CHEVY !

.....what, an M6 at 16 and not a Porshe. That would be like buying a Rolex
and using a tin strap from a Timex! Go ahead, sprurge; how about a 2000
Boxster, all black outside and in!

jh