Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica Advertising, was How could the R8 be bettered?
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 07:11:15 -0700

Bill,

If Cohn is an outsider, he has nothing to "unlearn." Sometimes being a exec
and coming through the ranks in the same industry has a way of creating many
executive with a type of "tunnel vision."  I think much was thought along
the same lines when George Fisher took over Kodak.  He cleaned house and now
Kodak is finally doing well and has move into the race with others in areas
where they were dooing poorly at one time.  Sometimes, change is good, and
transfusion of new blood into an old lethargic company is needed.

Peter K