Subject: Re: [Leica] X-ray - AU CONTRAIRE
From: Stan and Mary Kephart <KEPHARTOL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 99 10:53:19 -0500

On our recent trip to Chicago I took the film out of the canisters and
put them in a plastic bag, which I handed to the inspector while the rest
of my stuff (including the empty canisters) went through the x-ray.  No
flack whatsoever!
Maybe it was because the film was not in canisters?  It was a little
bothersome to take the film in and out of them, but then, it was a short
trip and I wasn't carrying that much.

BTW - I *forgot* to tape up my M6 before leaving!  No one noticed the
camera or asked about it.

Best,

MK