Subject: [Leica] PATIENCE AND PERSEVERENCE, was M6 Shutter accuracy
From: Stan and Mary Kephart <KEPHARTOL@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 99 14:57:00 -0500

Ted wrote:
>When a Leica isn't as perfect as we feel after purchase, it should be
>perfect, please don't whine folks, just send it back!  Isn't that simple?
>Instead of making a great big month long LUG whine?  Sure it's good to let
>the rest of us know you have discovered a situation, but it doesn't require
>making a major QC thing out of it.

Hello Ted & all,

I purchased a black M6 last summer--one with a blue card.  Right off I
noticed several things not quite right.  Its worst problem was that I
couldn't get all my lenses on the bayonet mount--some fit and some
didn't.  It had to go back to Leica *three times* but now it is perfect
and working perfectly.  It's the one I use most.

MK