Subject: Re: [Leica] Wedding pics are back!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 13:14:24 -0700

"Richard W. Hemingway" wrote:
snip
> I like the B&W - will my granddaughter???  She will see them tonight.
Snip
I've done business with many granddaughters whose only problem with
black and white is concern for what the grandfathers would think.
People put such energy into the color of their weddings it's hard to
convince them or to believe it yourself that they would look so good in
black and white.
I used to say off the top of my head: "Makes every wedding look like
Caralyn Kennedy's."
Where ever I got that nonsense from it sure sold a few black and white
weddings and not all to art directors or people with extreme yuppie delusions.
Mark Rabiner