Subject: [Leica] [Leica with little money?
From: "Mirakia" <kimman@nettilinja.fi>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 20:44:23 +0300

Hello I am Nikon-user but always being interested on Leica-system.

In whitch countries R-system has manufactured?
Is the country always marked exactly?

How much cheaper is a Canadian R4s vs German made? I meet one little-used(!)
Canada-made R4s in price 2500FIM (finland), about 500USD.
One Leitz 35-70(or something) zoom has a same price.

I was surprised about those prices, then I saw Canada and thinkin more..
What do you think about ranking canadian R-Leicas?

Is Leica zoom better than others?
Does Leicaflex have different bayonet (than R-Leica have)
and own serie of lenses?

thank you

Mira Askin