Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Advertising, was How could the R8 be bettered?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:49:40 -0500

At 07:33 PM 4/15/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Eric, if you consider the entire history of Big Yellow's marketing
>strategies, you
>will find that professional photography has _always_ been second priority for
>Kodak. Show me evidence otherwise, I'd be interested in seeing it!

You are right. All of the photography market is oriented to amateurs. Why?
They shoot the majority of the film out there. But that doesn't mean Kodak
can just ignore pros. They are hurting. People ask me which film to use.
Guess which one I tell them to use? The best film, bottom line. The best
processing too.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.