Subject: Re: [Leica] 75'lux focusing
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 23:55:43 -0500

At 12:12 AM 4/16/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Most important: you seize upon an invidious comparison between RF and SLR
>that is entirely of your own construction.
>
>To be quite frank, it doesn't appear to me that you understand my post.

Or maybe it was you weren't clear.

The basic premise of your argument was the Leica look has to do with the
differences in the viewfinders, and how people react to them, no? Then that
has nothing to do with optical characteristics of the lens. If that's not
what you meant, then maybe you need to be clearer for us "dense" users. Eh?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.