Subject: Re: [Leica] X-ray
From: Martin Howard <marho@ikp.liu.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 12:11:46 +0200

Tina Manley wrote:

> When the x-ray machine can't see through your lead-lined bags, the
> security people will ask to hand-check that bag - exactly what you
> had requested in the first place.

I thought about this: I think it's the method I'll try in future.
However, I've also experienced security personnel taking an "offending
item" (not film) out of the bag and putting it through the machine on
it's own.  I'm not so sure they wouldn't do the same with film
canisters.

Still, I'll give it a try in the future.

M.

- --
Martin Howard, Grad. Schl. for Human-Machine Interaction,  |
HMI/IKP, Linkoping University, SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.|    Just
Tel: +46 13 28 5741; Fax: +46 28 2579; ICQ: 354739         | say "DOOH"
E-mail: marho@ikp.liu.se; www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/  +------------