Subject: Re: [Leica] X-raying of films
From: Martin Howard <marho@ikp.liu.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 15:31:45 +0200

Gerry Walden wrote:

> ..I just wonder why we all carry so much film with us.

Two reasons:

  (a) We carry unexposed film with us to the country we are staying
      in to ensure that we will have a fresh supply of a film we
      know during the initial stages (or all) of our trip.

  (b) We carry exposed film with us home, because we choose not to
      develop film in hotel bathrooms, nor to entrust it to some
      belligerent teenager working in a 1-hour photoshop who thinks
      "fresh chemicals" is something you take when you're going to
      dance for ten hours non-stop.

M.

- --
Martin Howard, Grad. Schl. for Human-Machine Interaction,  |
HMI/IKP, Linkoping University, SE-581 83 Linkoping, Sweden.|    Just
Tel: +46 13 28 5741; Fax: +46 28 2579; ICQ: 354739         | say "DOOH"
E-mail: marho@ikp.liu.se; www.iav.ikp.liu.se/staff/marho/  +------------