Subject: Re: [Leica] 75'lux focusing
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 08:55:01 -0300

At 06:32 PM 4/15/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I was impressed by the Noct. Shot of a girl on a swing someone here had
>with Agfapan 25 and each eyelash doing its own number and nothing else
>in focus at dusk.
>I think the rangfinders are pretty darn good, I just don't use that
>corner of the camera for hammering.
>Mark Rabiner

MarK:

That was my shot of the baby.  It is on my Noctilux page.  A link to scan
of the eye area is below as well.  I find all of the fast lenses hard to
focus up close for people and I think it is because of movement after
focusing.  If you move back eight feet or so things get much better.

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/baby-iris.jpg

http://home.istar.ca/~robsteve/photography/Noctilux.htm

Regards,

Robert