Subject: Re: [Leica] Fw: FS Leica
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 23:53:27 -0700

Sam,

Are you interested in trading your 35 summilux ASPH titanium for one of these I've put up for sale?

Current Noctilux with builtin hood, 60mm filter size.  Some dust in inner glass, otherwise mint- cosmetically.  Outer elements flawless (no scratches or permanent cleaning marks).  Includes leather case and box, instruction booklet.  $1900 + shipping.

35mm ASPHERICAL Summilux, the classic limited edition with 2 aspherical elements!  This one has been used - cosmetically it's Exc+ with slight paint loss on the aperature and focus rings (approx. 5% of the ridges).  Some dust in inner glass, outer elements flawless (no scratches or permanent cleaning marks).  Includes hood, caps, leather case, box, instruction booklet.  $2800 + shipping.

Cheers,

John Gong   (415) 699-6202 cellphone on Saturday or Monday