Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V8 #29
From: John Gong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 23:48:43 -0700

Dave,

For your use as a photojournalist, I'd suggest the 6.2.  A reputable dealer did tell me that the 6.2 solved some 6 reliability issues.  I don't recall the details offhand, however, as I didn't buy either body.  The R8 is a wonderful camera, but given its reputation with some LUG users, it's risky to rely on it for a living.

John