Subject: [Leica] Late FS stuff....
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 09:25:32 -0400

Hi everyone,
I know it's Saturday- but....

this stuff is for sale to help pay for my M6....

Leica M4-P (definately a user!) lots of paint wear on the back, a couple of
dings and dents, but works perfectly...nice and smooth! With a very brassed
MR-4 meter (battery compartment door hinge broken, but the door still
'clicks' into place and stays- not a big deal, but I want to be honest)
meter very accurate when compared to my Sekonic 308 and the meter in my
Canon A2.
I really don't want to sell her, but....sigh... asking what I paid for her
(had her only a few months) $720 for both, I'll pay shipping. 10 day MBG.

Canon 7 rangefinder (9 condition) beautiful piece! Just CLA'd about a month
ago. With case and Nikkor 50mm f2 lens (have very slight dent in filter
ring- otherwise very nice; beautiful lens! rear cap only) and lens hood.
with manual, also chrome body cap. Asking $650, with 10 day inspection.

Canon 7 rangefinder: body only; needs CLA- has some dents, rangefinder
needs adjustment, slow speeds off. Curtain has small crinkles- but it's
fine, this is typical of these shutter curtains. Would make a nice user
with some work. $200

Jupiter 12 Soviet Leica thread mount 35mm f2.8- black, in great shape, with
caps and hardcase. $105

Canon Serenar 135 f3.5 black screw mount lens very nice, glass clean with
caps $175

unless noted shipping is additional.

thanks,
Bob Keene
Lugnut, but fighting the addiction....ha ha ha ha.... "resistance is futile...."