Subject: Re: [Leica] Late FS stuff....
From: Donald Seney <dbseney@sierra.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 16:12:41 -0700

Bob:

I see you have a canon seranar 135 lens for sale.  Do you have the case for it?  I
ask only because I have canon 135 3/5 lens that is slightly larger (around) than
the seranar.  Well Dr. College here,  sees a leather case for the seranar lens on
sale on ebay, and without looking into the matter any further I assume it will work
on my 135 lens.  I turn out to be the only bidder and with shipping this nice lens
case is mine.  The only problem.  it is too small for my lens.

Now here is my suggestion.  I am very happy with the deal we struck for the Fugi
gs645s and to show my happiness I am willing to give you this lens case.  Why don't
you amend your add to include the lens case (it even has a top compartment for the
finder).  And when it sells you can let me know which lucky bidder to send it to;
the shipping will be on me.

Warm regards,

Donald