Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V8 #29
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 09:13:04 -0500

At 11:48 PM 4/16/99 -0700, you wrote:
> The R8 is a wonderful camera, but given its reputation with some LUG
> users, it's risky to rely on it for a living

Used to be. Simply not true now. No camera is perfectly reliable.

Not the F5, not the EOS1n, not the RTSIII, Not the OM4Ti, not the Maxxum 9.
The F3 is about there. But it took years to get there and is way outdated
now. Most pros choose the F5, even though it's had teething problems. The
M6 is close, with the exception of a few runs here and there,  maybe.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

My computer's sick. I think my modem is a carrier.