Subject: Re: [Leica] King of the Night is now live!
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 18:38:59 -0400

 Sherry did my M3, and I have to agree with you, not only is the M3 a great
camera, but what Sherry can do to them is great as well! She replaced a bad
DS winding head with a SS one, did a full CLA, and I swear, made the outside
look like new as well!- people cannot believe the camera is 40+ years old!

I am wondering, has anyone asked Sherry or Don about this alleged problem
with M6s scratching film? If anyone has an idea about it, I am sure they
would!

Dan