Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Shutter accuracy?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 19:53:52 -0700

Wayne wrote:

>I took the M6 camera back and exchanged it for another. This one is a
>little better, maybe 1/3 stop variation, 1300uSec to 1000uSec start to
>finish. I suspect this is the norm for this camera.>>>>>>>

Wayne mon ami,

How the hell are your pictures? We don't really care about tiddly wink
shutter speed stuff! :)  Are your pictures better because you have switched
from the toy camera stuff to the real cameras? :)

Wayne,  please keep in mind this is all in fun!!!!!!!

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant