Subject: [Leica] QC & scratch :)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 20:07:46 -0700

Eric wrote:
>That is an unreasonable expectation.

Hi Eric,

Yep I agree completely!  Is every Mercedes out of the shop identical and
perfect?  Not bloody likely! :)

<<<<<What we have a right to expect is they make it right, no complaints.>>>>

Now Eric you may on this one stretched it a tad! :)

What we expect without question right from the Leica shop floor, that is
our pictures will be the most perfect in the world, if not the universe!! :)

Because we use Leica.  New, used or old! :) Only Leica cameras and lenses
create the best and greatest!  Isn't that so? ;)

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant