Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Shutter accuracy?
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 22:19:27 -0700

J Hudson wrote:

>Excuse me for saying so, but perhaps Wayne Shumaker should have been
>accorded a little bit more civility instead of being trashed like a naughty
>boy. His initial enquiry was quite legitimate.>>>>>>

Aw gee whiz gosh golly holy whatever humility!:)

What is it with you folks? have you all lost your ability for a twist of
humour?

Look a guy who would go to the trouble of fiddling a timing test like Wayne
did would have a pretty heavy duty thick skin when someone looks like they
are leaning on him.  Hell Wayne has admitted he has that tough skin, he was
married for 20 years! :)

Hey Wayne check in with me when you turn one of those married things for 50
and I bet we'll have one hell of a conversation. My 50 just about here!:)

And if a guy hasn't developed think skin about everything happening in life
from birth to death, humour and Leica cameras after fifty!  You're never
going to make anything of yerself!!  Lighten up, life is a way to short!

Don't forget, we're only here for a little time, so what the hell don't
take any of it too seriously!  Just take pictures, have fun and don't sweat
the damn techie stuff!
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant