Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Shutter accuracy?
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:36:14 -0700

Donj wrote:

>In a message dated 4/18/99 11:04:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
>henningw@archiphoto.com writes:
>
><< Henning J. Wulff >>
>
>The comment was directed at a LUG poster who was making disparaging remarks
>in regard to a post from a Leica user who was noting a problem and asking for
>assistance.  It is everyone's right to post and it is my belief we learn more

<snip>

>I hope this adequately answered your query, but if not, I will attempt to
>find the specific name of the member who was trying to "put down" the LUG
>member who had a perfectly legitimate question and was bringing an excellent
>issue to our attention.

My note was written purely to point out the lack of referants in your
message....just as I wrote more than the above quoted

<< Henning J. Wulff >>

in mine. If you feel you have to put someone down (or comment in any other
way) try to include enough information so that someone might possibly know
what it is about.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com