Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 Shutter accuracy?
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 12:33:35 -0700

Hi Robert,

Interesting perception.  I would agree, but there is a huge difference in
price and for what you pay for an R8 you should not get a dead one out of
the box.  I had the same trouble with a Rebel G I bought for my son.  The
built-in flash was dead out of the box.  My dealer promptly replaced it and
its been fine ever since. That's OK with a $250 camera but I think I would
have been far more angry if it was a $1500 camera body and it was dead out
of the box.

Peter K