Subject: Re: [Leica] Epson printer
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 10:44:20 -0500

At 07:07 AM 4/20/99 -0700, you wrote:
> Grudgingly we're going with the Polaroid
>sprintscan 35's for want of a better option.

Dave,

Go with the new Polaroid 4000 dpi scanner. I've seen them as low as $1795,
and a friend of mine is raving about it. Largest file size is about 70
megs, the equivalent of Kodachrome 25 for the most part. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Red meat is NOT bad for you. Now blue-green meat, THAT'S bad for
you! --Tommy Smothers