Subject: Re: [Leica] scanning & darkroom
From: Harrison McClary <harrison@mcclary.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 13:35:53 -0500

>What kind of scanner, Harrison?

That particular photo was from a photo CD.  For scanning I use a Polaroid
Sprint Scan...the original one 2700 dpi 3.0 optical density.  It does a
pretty good job, no real complaints with it.  I scanned one of the photos
I shot for my book and printed it out 8x10 on the Epson Photo paper using
my Photo ex and it looks amazing...almost as good as a real color
print...better than the reproduction in our magazines.

Harrison McClary
email: harrison@mcclary.net
http://www.mcclary.net
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com