Subject: Re: [Leica] Was Compact cam, now Elmar 2.8
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 17:42:43 +0200

I bought this lens and sold my Summicron.  One possible advantae is greater
resistance to veiling flare (possibly due to the four-element design).  I
heard that the bokeh of this lens is much harsher than that of a Summicron,
but to my eyes, its bokeh is not bad, if not better.

I agree that its primary charm is how it looks. ^_^

Mikiro