Subject: Re: [Leica] 90 vs. 35
From: "Art Peterson" <peterson_art@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 12:19:18 PDT

I'd suggest that it really depends on you, Carlos.  I myself like the
35mm/50mm/90mm as an ideal three-lens combination.  But as you already
have the 50mm Summicron and can add only one more lens right now, the
important question is this: when you are out shooting with your 50mm
lens, do you find yourself more often wanting to use a longer focal
length lens or a shorter one?  Whichever it is, get that lens first;
then get the other one later.  (For what it's worth, the 90mm lens is
more different from your 50mm lens than the 35mm lens is, and 90mm
lenses are probably less costly.)

Hope that helps!

Art Peterson

- ----Original Message Follows----