Subject: Re: [Leica] Stolen Leica
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 08:22:05 -0400

Peter-
By all means, give us all the sordid, juicy details; no matter that it makes
you relive a traumatic moment in your life over and over. :o(~

Seriously, don't for get to notify Leica USA that these items were stolen-
if perchance they are ever sent in for repair ( of to have the pressure
plate replaced) they will know that it is a stolen camera, and return it to
you. A long shot, but we all get lucky sometime. Sorry to hear of your
victimization- both at the hands of the thief, and then at the hands of
Sunjet.

Dan