Subject: Re: [Leica] Follow-up - How could the R8 be bettered?
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 11:33:00 -0400

Pascal-
I congratulate you on having a modicum of sense about the way Leica may or
may not monitor the LUG. For the most part, kvetching about this or that
problem on the LUG, and hoping Solms is 'monitoring' is a lot like praying
to the tooth fairy.
I hope they make some positive reponse to your submissions so that you won't
lose faith in that route as well.
Dan ( who holds no false hopes, nor any Leica less than 25 years old!)