Subject: Re: [Leica] 21mm or 24mm?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:04:48 -0500

At 05:04 PM 4/23/99 +0300, you wrote:
>24mm is widest lens witch one _can_ compose so that picture show like
>normal, human vision.
>
>21mm is already other side, belongs to 'super-wides'.

Of course, this is a matter of opinion. Leica classifies 24mm lenses as
being super-wides. I do to. I have used and like the 24mm focal length very
much. And I think when you're not in very close, the above is true.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence...