Subject: Re: [Leica]-grade computer monitor?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 12:06:33 -0500

At 10:37 AM 4/23/99 -0400, you wrote:
>The difference among a decent and superior lens
>simply is far beyond the resolution of a monitor.

Not to mention color is distorted by monitors. But that doesn't mean you
can't see a superior picture in a bad satiation vs. a mediocre picture from
the same. But then I guess that's more operator error (or success.)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Logic: The art of being wrong with confidence...