Subject: [Leica] 21mm vs 24mm.... back on the lug (sort pf)
From: DABirkey@aol.com
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 14:17:18 EDT

Personally I would probably opt for a 21 over the 24mm.... as I use the 20mm
length a lot for close quarters kinds of travel shooting...  If you wear
glasses like mine... you can barely see the 35mm frame at one time in a
normal M-6... so a 24mm or a 21mm will need a finder....

The other advantage is you won't have the "I should have bought a 21mm"
syndrome each time the 24mm isn't quite wide enough .....   but, I'd
recommend having a 35mm for moderate wide angle shots and that is my favorite
lens on the M-6.

As of late, I've been battling a male celebrities porno site that stole my
home index page along with several thousand other peoples pages.... It
appears that my site is no longer on their server...  I've fallen rather far
behind on keeping up with LUG digests.....

Anyhow, for those of you who are interested some of my work, mostly images of
Ecuador (Leica and non-Leica equipment)  you may visit:
http://members.tripod.com/~Duane_Birkey/index.html

Duane