Subject: [Leica] re: 2 very nice webpages
From: JIB <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:07:52 -0700

- --------------FA950E4AED561E845BA48469

I was doing a little surfing and I found these 2 webpages.  The first
one had a 300 F 2.8 Russina lens in R mount for under $1300  USD.
They had all of the current Rusian cameras, with modifications.

http://www.dedal.cz/

    The other site was a collector's site from Germany, it had some
interesting items.  Since I do not know what the conversation rate is
from DM.  So I can not speak on the prices and some very nice images
that load quickly on my ancient machine.  Leica, Zeiss, contax, LF, and
Russia stuff.

http://www.arsenal-photo.com/catalogue/katalog.htm

John
N3bvh

- --------------FA950E4AED561E845BA48469

<HTML>
I was doing a little surfing and I found these 2 webpages.&nbsp; The first
one had a 300 F 2.8 Russina lens in R mount for under $1300&nbsp; USD.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;
They had all of the current Rusian cameras, with modifications.

<P><A HREF="http://www.dedal.cz/">http://www.dedal.cz/</A>

<P>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; The other site was a collector's site from Germany,
it had some interesting items.&nbsp; Since I do not know what the conversation
rate is from DM.&nbsp; So I can not speak on the prices and some very nice
images that load quickly on my ancient machine.&nbsp; Leica, Zeiss, contax,
LF, and Russia stuff.

<P><A NAME="http://www.arsenal-photo.com/catalogue/katalog.htm"></A><A HREF="http://www.arsenal-photo.com/catalogue/katalog.htm">http://www.arsenal-photo.com/catalogue/katalog.htm</A>
<BR><BR>
<BR>