Subject: [Leica] Leica quality MF system ?
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:14:16 -0700

This question was asked of me, at my last Leica Workshop. Perhaps I could
get some feedback from the LUG.

"As a Leica user and enthusiast, and in keeping with the optical quality
I'm accustomed to, what medium format camera would you recommend should I
wish to augment my 35mm Leica system with a roll film system?"

I didn't answer the question. I told the person that I would research it
and get back to them. Which I am doing.

If anyone has any strong feelings, I would indeed be interested and
grateful for a response. If the LUG is not interested, private mail is fine.

Many thanks,

Jim

jim@brick.org