Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Hasselblad versus Leica lenses
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 10:01:33 EDT

I concur with your thoughts on the subject.  However, the fact that the small
Leica negatives provide prints that are difficult to distinguish from
Hasselblad prints is intriguing, at least to me.

I can hardly wait to start running the new Fuji Provia Prof. RDP III through
both cameras.  If the photo magazines are correct, this new slide film is
considerably finer grained than even Kodachrome 25.  If the new film is as
fine as it is described, it will be easier for me to standardize.  Tech Pan
provides beautiful b&w results in 35 mm and 2 1/4 and the new Fuji film
should do the same for color slides and prints made from the slides.

Coupled with the new Leica APO-ASPH lenses, the results should be outstanding.